RE: used parts/bad mpg

At 10:28 AM 1/27/99 -0500, Chris Coracini wrote:
>yes there was.  apparently some people still got a new gas tank for
>free, even now 12 years later.  maybe VW ain't so bad after all....
>
>chris
>86 16V scirocco

Well I don't think it has much to do with them being good or bad.  When
they have a recall they have to fix the problem.  It's a lot cheaper than
getting sued by people who's cars catch fire or something.

John Worden
Old Town, ME.
 '98  Dakota cc Sport 4x4, 3.9 auto, Intense Blue,
 '84  Scirocco (under construction) Brakes and Suspension currently
 '69  MGB Roadster(in need of restoration)