GTech Pro

I have one of these and it is one of the neatest, and most helpful toys, I
have ever had- it is so accurate if you tilt it parallel to the earth it reads
1.0 G or the pull of gravity on the earth. - I can repeatedly get 5.8 sec 0-60
on my mustang, which is about right when  you factor in things like my timing
and air box mods and my flowmasters. I have tested it on current cars and have
compared my data to that in motor trend and been within .1 second on 0-60.

It measures instant g, so if you can keep an eye on it while driving you can
figure out how smoothly you are accelerating or braking, and of course it does
peak G for cornering and a bunch of other stuff.

I recommend it, solely from a user's point of view- I cannot wait to try it
during the coming auto-x season.

Ken
ES 4 85 Wolfie 8V
FS 4 93 LX 5.0