scirocco.org

>>This doesn't mean I'm giving up on the site at all, I just
>>never get any stuff to put up from anyone,  I mean, I dont
>>want to tear apart my roc and put it back together just
>>to fill the tech procedures section.  Actually, if its not
>>too much trouble, take a few pics of your fuel system over
>>haul and make a tech procedure!  I'll get back on the ball
>>soon..  got some stuff to add to the FAQ and a few more
>>history things in the works..

I have a tech procedure on my page about doing lockless door handles.  Its
just a quickie, but i could fix it up and have it ready for scirocco.org if
you need content.  All ya have to do is ask for help man, there are lots of
us out here that are more than willing to take some time to get pics and
stuff together, you don't have to carry all the weight on your shoulders...

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571