Re: Dual nozzle squirters

	Hmm.. I've got an '86 8V w/ dual washer nozzles... Of course
they're not necessarily the original ones, but this does seem to
show that the dual nozzles fit earlier models.. I had the nozzle out
not too long ago, and my hood doesn't seem to have been modified
in any way.

Another Jason
'86   8V

> You might want to wait a day or so.  Jason (16vJason) just
ordered some from
> the dealer, so we'll see if they fit earlier cars or not.  It seems the
87
> and lower sciroccos had the single stream nozzle, and 88 rocs
had the dual
> stream nozzles.  I'm waiting on the guinea pig Jason untill i order
mine.