Re: Dual nozzle squirters

You might want to wait a day or so.  Jason (16vJason) just ordered some from
the dealer, so we'll see if they fit earlier cars or not.  It seems the 87
and lower sciroccos had the single stream nozzle, and 88 rocs had the dual
stream nozzles.  I'm waiting on the guinea pig Jason untill i order mine.

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571