Parts car gone.

Hi all.

The salvage yard towed my parts car today. It's odd, but even though I
probably wouldn't have gotten it running again, I kinda miss the thing.
It's just weird looking at its spot and not seeing it there. Perhaps I'm
just getting weird in my old age. I got pics of it though, and other cars
will be kept running with some of its parts. Now, I have space for another
VW, which one I don't know yet. Hopefully, either a MKI 'rocco, or a Rabbit
GTI. I could deal with a Fox wagon too. Decisions, decisions.

-Scirocco content-
I think I managed to rid my 'rocco of it's sticking accelerator cable
problem. Hooray!

zach
86 8v
85 GTI