------------------------------
Date: 1/25/99 1:18 PM
To: Fenton, Shannon
From: C. Worden, John

Does anyone know how much of a difference in performance/power there is in
running without a cat?  The motor in question will be a 2.0 16V.  And yes I
am aware of  the enviromental aspects and laws associated with doing this;
it's just a question, hint hint, nudge nudge.

John Worden
Old Town, ME.
 '98  Dakota cc Sport 4x4, 3.9 auto, Intense Blue,
 '84  Scirocco (under construction) Brakes and Suspension currently
 '69  MGB Roadster(in need of restoration)