Fwd: part needed

Hey Rich,

Same thing happened to me. What I did was take them off my original
light clusters, you know the ones you replaced, i'm assuming your
talking about the large euro lights and not the 4x6 euros. You might
have to grind a little off the sides to get them in or you can  clip
them down with cutting pliers.

---- Begin included message ----
Hi everyone, I am in pretty desperate need of a couple of the adjusting
screws and the white plastic clips that go with them for the euro
headlights.  I can't adjust my headlights now and my lights shine above
the treetops.  If anyone has any I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v