RE: passing emissions

On a related note, doesn't alcohol work to absorb water?  I've
heard of folks who got moisture in the gas tank/line/system using
alcohol to aid in ridding of this problem.

It does seem counterproductive if the alcohol solution is 30%
water.  Maybe it's a different solution than rubbing alcohol?

Jen
'79 'Rocco

majordomo@scirocco.org.
scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org