GOT PARTS?(conclusion)

The parts car is stripped. Everything I could get has been removed. All of
you who emailed with specific requests should have received an email saying
whether I could get the part or not. Hopefully all messages went through.
My ISP is switching to V.90 and they've had some problems. Anyway, I
decided to put together a few statistics. Hope you enjoy them. Sorry for
the length.

Hours req'd to remove parts: 3 1/2
Number of cuts recieved: 8
Swear words used: approx. 12,423
Number of times VW engineers were cursed: 634
Number of times phrase 'WTF' was used: 235
Number of people req'd to turn car onto its side: 4
Reason for turning car on its side: Removal of shifter(I got pix)