Re: [tech] headgaket and stuff

Had that problem, earlier when I bought my car mate.  What I did and
what everyone told me to do, change everything short of your boxers.
Once you got 'er apart, replace any and every gasket, oh and drill
your airbox, makes nice noise and a 1 or 2 Hp increase.  If you choose
not to replace the headgasket, not only will you lose oil and
performance comprimised, warpage could happen, and then she'll cost
you a pretty penny, believe me, mate. Later.

==
Scottish
'83 Rocco