RE: body kit mounting procedure, was:RE: TECH-Electric Recaros Wiring?

Nice! Just got my Skirt kit today, and I can't wait to
paint it and throw it on...! Just want to make sure I don't screw it up.

> i can't say for sure, i don't have my bentley here.  and i won't be
back
> until monday.  i'm sure once all those clowns get home they will help
> you  o-}>....
>
> clown
> 86 16V scirocco

> >hmm, got a bentley, but it's up to '84 only, I think.
> >I don't think it covers the 16vs.
> >
> >So, would I actually hang it and glue it first, and then
> >bolt it on?
> >

> >>the kit is screwed and glued on.  VW used some special glue, don't
> >>remember what kind.  someone recommended "3M automotive trim
adhesive
> >>tape", said it works very well.  got a bentley?  the real
procedure is
> >>in there...
> >>
> >>chris
> >>86 16V scirocco

> >out
> >them

==
Paul Maione (Rump Rocker)
Scirocco 86' 8v -Stored for winter. Blech! :p
In search for a Rabbit GTI (Given up. Lack of funds)
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/scirocco2.htm
  -The nicest looking Scirocco in a 12 Kilmoter radius.-
(Actually, the only Scirocco within a 12 Kilometer radius!!)