FW: Panda-monium

Happy Funny Friday !!!

A panda walks into a bar, sits down and orders a sandwich.  He eats  the
sandwich, pulls out a gun, and shoots the waiter dead.

As the panda stands up to go, the bartender shouts, "Hey! Where are  you
going?  You just shot my waiter and you didn't pay for your sandwich!"

The Panda yells back to the bartender, "Hey man, I'm a PANDA!  Look it
up!"

The bartender opens his dictionary and sees the following definition  for
"panda":

A tree dwelling marsupial of Asian origin, characterized by distinct
black and white coloring. Eats shoots and leaves.

Steven Min
99 Eurovan GLS
95 Golf III
81 Scirocco S