RE: TECH-Electric Recaros Wiring?

[SMTP:alex@millenniumsolutions.net] wrote:

>> boy, this Brian guy is just a smart-ass, huh? :-)
>>
>> uh, and for scirocco related stuff, can someone refresh
>> me on the mounting techniques for a 16v body kit on
>> an '83?
>>
>> TIA!
>>
>> Alex Ting
>

>Rivets man...you slap em on with big shiney steel rivets....
>
>It'll enhance the effect of your Mad Max paint job
>
>:-)
>
>Brian Honnold
>'78 Rocco Ragtop
>It's not my fault Chris started the wacky stuff today

Ok Brian 'passin the blame' Honnold...

My suggestion is Duct tape. If you get it in different colors, it
becomes 'Racer tape' and therefore DOUBLES the $$$.

If you go with Brian's rivet idea... you gotta get some sections of
black fencing and rivet it over yer windows...
ROCK!

Chris 'my VW dealer doesn't ask me to grab my ankles' Chemidlin