Re: G-grind cam for 87 8v.

Additional info:

http://www-pal.usc.edu/~jan/cars.html

Scroll down to Power Upgrades, Collin's 4 ( and all the rest of them )
will shed some light on this. Short answer is some cams are not the same
quality as others based on the stock they are made up from. Check the
FAQs, do some independent research, report back with real life info.

hth,
TBerk
head rebuild _next_ year.
PS- This guy Collins is opinionated, but seems it's from experience.