RE: Wiper Nozzles

i was actually thinking about a nozzle from a ford product.  i remember
the spray pattern on my mom's '87 t'bird would cover the entire
windshield.  instead of a straight stream, it was a diffuse 60 degree
fan shaped job.  two of those nozzles literally covered the *entire*
windshield.  much better than a pee-stream, or even two pee-streams.
one of mine broke, so i'm down to one pee-stream, on the passenger side.
 i aimed the little nozzle over as far as i could so now it hits the
middle.

a cool thing about the VW nozzles is that you can aim them.  my friend
back in high school aimed one of his to go *over* the windshield and hit
the car behind him.  kinda like those "calvin peeing on chevy" stickers.
 only now you can really pee on them!  (caution:  occupants of the
peed-upon car may exit the vehicle and start pounding on your window...)

chris
86 16V scirocco