emissions/mileage/other stuff

I got the car to pass emissions with a bad converter!!! and it runs right! and
it starts every time!!! hallelujah!!!!

I have been getting BAD mileage- last tank was 224 miles on 12.5 gal for 17.9
mpg. but things should change i think as she no longer idles at 3 grand....

I took apart the sunroof. both of the little ramp type things that are on the
edges of the roof panel that lift the panel in tilt mode, broke. are these
available or am I screwed? I started this by just adjusting the height of the
thing then found out the height screws were not there, so I added screws and
ended up tearing the weatherstrip on the edge , so I got a new weathestrip
butin the process broke these parts-they were very brittle.

going to do motor mounts this weekend, wish me luck....

Ken
ES 4 85 Wolfie 8V
FS 4 93 LX 5.0
http://members.aol.com/farmracer/page1.html