&$%#@! tranny grrrrrr

well on the way home tonight dropepd it into 2nd, but the tranny
didnt like that so i think i shattered 2nd into lotsa little pieces,
I could hear them tumbling around pretty bad, and I didn't have ANY
choice but to drive it home (can't be towed and I got warrents out)
so i slipped it in 4th and limped up to 60 finally the rattling
calmed down and i found out i had at least 3rd and 4th (didnt try the
rest) and made it the 60 miles home.

my guess it the tranny is fried, i think i'll just do a complete swap
with a good one instead of tearing it down, unless anyone here
things theres a slight chance its salvageable?

Ryan