RE: motor mounts and other things

At 10:31 AM 1/19/99 -0500, you wrote:
>it's a allen head bolt, but i forget the size.  i'm sure someone out
>there remembers?

  I think its a 6mm Allen, but am not sure. While it was an Allen head bolt
on my 85 8V, on my 87 16V, I had a triple square(kinda like a 12pt. Allen),
it was either 8mm, or 10mm. I think Sears may have these in stock. This
same tool also works on the CV bolts, so its worth getting. I got a SnapOn
one, it seems to be holding up better than the Sears stuff, which bent
after several uses.

Brad