Re: Cincy Meet: Scirocco Only??

At 10:30 AM 1/17/99 , Peter Walsh wrote:
>Hey everyone! Is the cincy meet going to be rocco only? rocco/roddo
>only? or any fast enough VW?? ALSO, how long will the cruise be (how far
>is cinci from PA anyway? Will we go straight through???)

Hey Pete,
	The Cruise-In is Scirocco-centered, but most certainly not
Scirocco-exclusive! Bring all your VW Friends-- the more, the merrier!

	There really is no "cruise" to the Cruise-In.. well, no official one, that
is.  The Cruise-In is really just a small Scirocco "show" in Cincinnati.  A
Lot of guys will be meeting at Daun Yeagley's house the day before and
hanging out for the day, and then going together in the morning (Daun lives
about 45 mins from Cincinnati)... Once the date and location are carved in
stone, we'll nominate a local hotel for everyone to arrive at on Friday
night.... there's a little Motel a hop, skip, and a jump away from Daun's
house.

	Daun is 4 hours from Pittsburgh... PA's a big state.. :)

	I know Rich Zuk's trying to organize a caravan from NY-- just join them! :)

		Jason