Re: CV Joints - AGAIN!

I have to agree. You can expect to replace CV's with the mistreatment they
get, but you can usually get reman. lifetime warranty whole axles (2 cv's +
shaft) for 100 a piece. A LOT easier than replaceing a single CV plus when
the go bad in 2+ years, pull em out and get 2 free ones. I replace 'em when
a boot rips for free.

I've had 2 remans for about 2 1/2 years w/ absolutely zero problems.

>No, if this is the first time you've replaced each(there are 4), I wouldn't
>be too concerned, as it is a 10 yr. old car. Make sure you use new OEM
>joints, the remanufactured ones will not last too long, so even though they
>seem a good bit cheaper, they aren't.
>
>Brad
>

>--

Kevin Fry