...about that scirocco in Houston FS

went and looked at it today, 86 16v, orig owner, around 90k
ac/heat works,
power windows,
vaccume central locking,
cracked windshield-has a replacement,
replaced muffler
has all service recipts.
has the normal paint fade bad on mirrors and bumpers,
normal rock chips, come with a bra
black leather factory leather in MINT condition
prob needs motor mounts

this car has hardly a door ding i could see, almost flawless
teardrops and bodykit, it's so dam sweet. he's asking 2500
obo, and i would get it but...ya know since it's ALL stock
cept the timing belt and a complete engine management system
that was replaced? I'm sure things will start to fail in the next
50k.

but if someone wants a creampuff frame and almost perfect body and
interior, man this is the car! again his # was 281-648-2549 (no the
wife wont let me have 4 sciroccos (i just made a verbal deal to
barter for Scirocco #3)..hey Dale, trent is trading me his rocco
for my cabby, jetta and those 15" OZ chrome rims..sweet or what?

Ryan