Re: what we don't like on our Sciroccos

IF it breaks. .  which I have never had happen cause I always check my belts
you easily replace it on the side of the road. . or you use a emergency
adjustable belt. . .
Rather have one belt thats easy to get then 3 or 4 belts . . .my main reason
is because I like to travle drive cros country and what not . . . and let me
tell you when you have a part break in north dakota evan a simple belt . . .
no one has any idea what kinda car you have and usualy the closest v belt they
have is about a cm to long for your adjustments to get. . .thats happen twice
now. . .and yes I carry spare belts when I can . . No such thing as a
adjustable emergancy V-belt . .
~Danny~
88 16v Tornado Red