Re: what we don't like on our Sciroccos

I have to complain about tho horrible wire set up on the rocco and basicly on
all older vw's . . . compared to newer cars and even newer vw's . .  specialy
obd cars. .
ANd the dim lighting .  . which I found out ain't that bad compared to some
newer cars. . . but then again I'm blind at night . . Wish the trunk was nicer
. . .like beter lining to cover the light housing and metal . . Hmmm my glove
box keeps breaking . .
Oh I wish we had serpantine belts . . . did I spell that right. . .
I think thats it for my. .  Pretty happy with the car . . .
~Danny~
88 16V Tornado Red