RE: SCIROCCO SURVEY for everyone

>  When did you first know you had to have a Scirocco for yourself?

16 years old,  when I was looking for a 1st car...found a nice 77 (
besides many others) & just had to have it....price was right @
$1800.  It looked like it could be a chick magnet & I was right!
Right Kristen? ;)  Great car until it met an early death against a
center divider :(

>  What was it about the car that made you want one so badly?

It was just a cool car for it's day & still is.  There really isn't another
car that can pass for a Roc.

>  What do you do for a living to support your VW habit?

Well lemme see.......;)

Mike Potter
a.k.a. Potterman
kmpotter@ix.netcom.com