Re: what we don't like on our Sciroccos

The only thing I don't like about on my 'rocco is the electrical syestem.  It
started with the poor starter performance, because of the grounding problem
which was fixed three years ago and have not had that problem since.  Then it
was the fuel pump relay.  Then the alt. and voltage regulator. The rear
defogger and heated mirror switch .  The fresh air blower switch melted about
the same time the voltage regulator went.  A/C does not work on highest speed,
assuming another relay. And The collant temp. light flashes for no reason
somtimes, Assumming another relay or sensor.  I love everything else about the
rocco and would not trade it for anything.... ever.

Brian 86 16v