RE: SCIROCCO SURVEY for everyone

When did you first know you had to have a Scirocco for yourself?

Had a blast driving a VW Fox wagon with 30,000 miles that I bought for
$1600 ^_^, then I drove a Scirocco 16v one day at a used car lot. The car
was trashed so I pushed it really hard. I test drove probably 10 Sciroccos
before I gave up finding one in my town, so I flew to Montana and purchased
my 88 16v and drove it 800 miles home. Wasn't very smart of me, but I had
to have one of these cars.

What was it about the car that made you want one so badly?

They are so sexy and original when compared with anything else that was for
sale at the same time. Plus they are not something you see everyday.

What do you do for a living to support you VW habit?

I work at McDonalds... ^_^;

Tyler Zachau
Bean Bandit(Roadbuster) - Romanova
ICQ:1357564
88 VW Scirocco 16v
"What kind of car is this son?" "VW officer..."