Re: [non-scirocco] Styling rant (long as hell)

Ack! oh my gosh, no way dude, the Passat doesnt look as good as the
B4? Oh me oh my, have you seen a done up Passat, if you laud the A4
as decent, a slightly, and i mean slightly modified Passat looks 200%
better than an A4. Everyday I look at Lexuses, Mercedes, Infinities,
and the likes of other sedans, and the Passat puts them all to horrid
shame. When you see me pulling up in your rearview mirrior you'd
swaer you saw a hovercraft, they baby skimms the ground on a thin
pad of air, an all silver blur overtaking you with smooth styled
lines from the headlights back to the all red taillights, and with
just a glint of the chrome dual tip exhaust dissapearing over the
hill...The passtis smooth, its not a jellybean car
(elantra/taurus/etc) it's curves are gracios yet subtle, the side you
never see (pan) is also an amazing design, nothing liek anyone has
right now for the money.

the Passat is DEFINITELY a VW, i can spot them a mile away amidst the
sea of wannabe VWs

 Ryan