Re: Cincy cruise

Hey, well if Meze and Jason are getting arrested, I'm
expecting to get arrested this year also! Who's going to be my cell
mate? I need someone to protect from all those real criminals! I've
always wanted to visit an american jail! If not, I'm going to pick
someone at random! "It was him officer! He made me do it"
Meze-"He's full of shit Mr.Officer!"

> >>Goddammit, Meze, shut your trap... we weren't racing.
> >>Shhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
> >>There's still a warrant out for your arrest... we were <ahem>
leisurely
> >>leaving an intersection when the light turned green.  Sheesh, and I
> >>wondered where those viscious rumors and lies came from. :)
> >

> >I never said we were. I just offered some useful info to the guys was
> >all.
>
> >:-P
> > warrant - smarrant...

==
Paul Maione (Rump Rocker)
Scirocco 86' 8v -Stored for winter. Blech! :p
In search for a Rabbit GTI (Given up. Lack of funds)
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/scirocco2.htm
  -The nicest looking Scirocco in a 12 Kilmoter radius.-
(Actually, the only Scirocco within a 12 Kilometer radius!!)