RE: FS MK1 Scirocco GLS in France

Over here in England if we want to drive in Europe we are supposed to add
transparent yellow plastic sheets to our lights. I think it's to prvent our
lights dazzling the french. (since we drive on the other side of the road)

Mark Thomas '87 Scirocco GT
Email: scirocco.gt@virgin.net <mailto:scirocco.gt@virgin.net>