Re: New suspension

For race cars I prefer Koni's but if they are too pricey then Bilsteins work
fine. As for springs I like Eibach but Nuespedd race springs are good too
and usually a little cheaper. You also might want to check out Progress
springs.

Later
Tom Byrne
www.livingitup.com

----------
ATZFrom: jonny@mocha.iceinternet.com (Crabill Jon)
ATZTo: "Scirocco-L" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
ATZSubject: New suspension
ATZDate: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 19:23:36 -0800
ATZ
ATZI need some advice on some new springs and struts for my 76 rocco race
car.  I have been looking at Neuspeed's race springs and am overwhelmed with
the gobs of struts out there.  I really need coilovers, but can't afford the
price.  TIA for any advice.
ATZ
ATZJonny
ATZjonny@iceinternet.com