Re: [neo-Scirocco] Any Photo Artists out there?

The new T-Bird concept looks awesome IMHO, it effectively harkens back to
the original, while still being forward-thinking.  BTW, you never would have
gotten such a gutsy design, had it not been for influence the Concept One
and success of the New Beetle.

jim

"No one outnoths the noth!" wrote:

>  .  I think
> back to the T-bird.  What a hodge-podge of identities!  In the
> 80's I felt they had come up with a beautiful flowing
> design--ahead of its time--but then after a successful run of
> sales, they scrapped it for a boxier shape.  I suspect they don't
> sell as many now.
>
> They don't even make the T-bird anymore.  Ford scrapped it after
> '98.  Found On Road Dead. :)
>
> (marie.)

Jim Buck
1990 Passat Wagon 2.0 16v