Re: [Speakers!!][the return!]

hey, korn is pretty nifty. I was told that the reason the rear shelf
helps out is because the positive and negative sides of the speaker will
cancle each other out if not seperated properly with some kind of face
plate. The stock areas are small so I think the shelf helps seperate the
two sides. What else do ya listen to?
c-ya, dave gray

majordomo@scirocco.org.