RE: [non-Scirocco] Any Photo Artists out there?

I'm not so sure I agree about ALL the new cars being ugly. I just think that
makers are taking more design risks. Sometimes they win. Sometimes they
loose.

Some of the Loosers:
Honda Civic, Accord
Dodge Intrepid
Chrysler 300M (Not bad, but if they woulda just stayed closer to the
prototype...)
Ford Escort (perhaps ugliest car on the market!)
Ford F-150 (um...huh?)

Some of the Winners:
Mercury Cougar (I think that car is up there with the NB!)
VW New Beetle (duh.)
Ford Mustang (I actually think it's better...but I still think 'Stangs died
in the late 60's)
Chevy Corvette (First good-looker since the early Stingrays)
Saab 9.5 (esp. the "GT" version, whatever it's called)

Neal