Re: [neo-Scirocco] Any Photo Artists out there?

You know, this got me to thinking.  Sciroccos are kinda like
Marilyn Monroe.  She'd be in her 70's if she were alive, way past
her prime, probably stretched, and surgically implanted and all
that crap to try to look young and new.  Now, if VW were still
making Sciroccos, I bet they'd do the same damn thing.  The
Scirocco is a classic, partly because she left the production line
in her prime.  I'm glad we still get to see her that way.

Maybe it's true:  "Only the good die young."  :)

Jennifer

----------
<tberk@mindspring.com>; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
| Subject: Re: [neo-Scirocco] Any Photo Artists out there?
| Date: Wednesday, January 13, 1999 1:46 AM
|
| wow, thats a good job for a photoshop beginner, but i think an
updated
| scirocco looks more at home in a hyundai dealership or something
:)

| Owen
| 87 16v
| http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571
|

| >Man, talk about a late night with nothing to do! And they
wonder why I show
| >up to work late.
| >
| >Anyway, tell me what you think. I've been looking for an excuse
to learn
| >Photoshop. I only spent about two hours on it, so I wouldn't
call it a work
| >of art or anything, but I think that the changes are consistent
with what
| VW
| >did with the Rabbit/Golf I/II to make the Scirocco. The nose is
a little
| >funny, so I might yet play with that a little.
| >
| >Neal

Berk
| >> Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 1999 1:03 AM
| >> To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
| >> Subject: [neo-Scirocco] Any Photo Artists out there?
| >>

| >> Well, I'm gonna spill my idea a little earlt and ask for some
help;

| >> Anybody got Photoshop or something like it? I've had it and
cant find my
| >> archive stuff at the moment.
| >>
| >> Point is I've been trying to stretch the new jetta and GTIs
to see what
| an
| >> up to date Scirocco might look like based on the new style
Audi

majordomo@scirocco.org.
scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org