Re: Cincy cruise

At 11:33 PM 1/12/99 , Shawn C Meze wrote:

>On Tue, 12 Jan 1999 22:14:06 -0600 John Van Vuren <veedublu@wirural.net>
>writes:
>
>>Not to mention at least one hot 16v truck if I ever get my ass into gear
>>and get working on it.  Will give Brett a run for his money I bet  ;)
>
>If I might, I hope you dont mind this little tidbit of information but,
>dont get arrested for racing....  :)

Goddammit, Meze, shut your trap... we weren't racing. Shhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
There's still a warrant out for your arrest... we were <ahem> leisurely
leaving an intersection when the light turned green.  Sheesh, and I
wondered where those viscious rumors and lies came from. :)

And FWIW, Cincy cops aren't nearly as bad as the NY cops... it's just those
damn fucking local back-woods backwards hillbilly assholes which F-Series
full sized pickups who don't take kindly to me and Jay Brunberg duking it
out at 100mph past their houses.  Fucking bastards. :)

	Oops... did I say that?

	Jason