Re: Cincy cruise.

At 06:45 PM 1/12/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Its highly possible that I'll be down with 2 others from Western Canada.
>Who else is in.  Maybe we'll turn it into sciroccofest 99.

 I have been chatting with Riley and Jody. Paul Maione from Montreal may
join us as well....plus the 6 or so of us from S/W Ontario. I haven't even
finished getting responses from everyone. Sounds like the same crew as last
year are going down. (some of these people are not list members) Myself,
Jason, Aleecia, Scott, James, Russell, Al...........and expecting more "get
back to you" responses. The number of cars is undetermined at the mo....but
at least one person per.........maybe a couple with co-pilots.......for
video purposes of course. I can hardly wait and it's still 3 mths away.
We're all counting on you going Owen.