Door Problema.

    I went out to my car today to get in for the ride to work. My door
was frozen and it took some force to get it open and now it won't stay
shut. The latch thing on the door that is supposed to move into position
around the pin on the body doesn't stay in the closed position to hold
the door shut. It just springs back to the open position. Did I bust the
dam box on the door or is it just frozen? Anyone have any input on how
to fix this. I am thinking of just going to the local junkyard and
grabbing a new one off another Scirocco there, but if I can fix it
without doing so, I would prefer too..

Chris