Zender Z400 rear wing

i'm still looking for a zender z400 rear wing, anyone got a line on one?

as just an aside for anyone who is reading this far into my message....
there is way too much garbage on this list. my posts are few and far
between and my delete key is becoming warn out. if i hear one more
conversation about cops, underwear riding up yur arss, or anything else
[non-rocco] i'm gonna wig out and pull a 'postal -  worker' on yur ass!!
but i digress....

kudos to all those who keep the list for scirocco content!!

--
Sean Penny - Club H2O Rep Prairie-West Chapter      Wetaskiwin, Alberta
Club H2O PWC                     www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Flats/1046