Re: Accent colors on the roccs

On Fri, 8 Jan 1999 08:12:31 EST PreCORRADO@aol.com writes:
>HHHHHHHHHHHHmmmmmmmmmmmm?    l ask myself........   Self? What colors
>would accent that lovely red paint my 88 16V is soaked in?
Yellow?

Everybody puts yellow in Red. Unless your after the Momo scheme, keep
looking. :)

Silver?    ON RED PAINT?

Absolutely! (Ive seen it.) looks good and is definately different.

>So l ask you all some one come all what are thyne colors that match
>and accent
>nicely thy red paint?    Any and all thoughts would be appreciated!!!
>I sweer  l must be on crack!

Talking like that, probably.
Choosing a color scheme really needs to come from your own minds eye. I
looked for over a year for a color, then just before I painted the car,
changed the colors. Just keep checking out color combinations until you
find one that absolutely you cant stop thinking about.
GL!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and