Re: AMT/ Ertl Scirocco kit - Epilogue

> I work a an auto parts store, people come in needing ford and chevy
> parts. Don't get a lot of requests for toyota, honda vw, nissan,
mazda. These
> people DO shop at our store, they buy filters and other similar
maintenance
> items, maybe a battery or alternator.

I hate to say it, but that is because most of us know that if we want
anything more than a battery / alternator/ filter / headlight, we are
going to have to  order it from more than just a regular 'ol parts
store... You should see the looks I get when I ask for parts around
here... "A siwhatto?  is that some kind of truck?" (quote from a
friendly Pep Boys clerk)

==
Mark

87 Westfalia Gl