Re: [non-Scirocco] VR6 & VW

On Thu, 7 Jan 1999 10:57:41 -0600 "Aaron D. Patton"
<apatton1@airmail.net> writes:
>How about an updated Rabbit pickup, except built with a Syncro Golf 2
>chassis with a mildly built-up VR6 (about 200hp), for a tow vehicle?

As a rule of thumb, I dont think the Tow vehicle SHOULD cost 5 times the
race vehicle? Besides, I like the idea of a van type vehicle for the
sleeping space, if needed.
HOWEVER! If a sponsor wishes to supply me with such a vehicle, I could
not/would not turn it down. :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and