Re: AMT/ Ertl Scirocco kit - Epilogue

I know....I was looking forward to building one as well....but have a
assembled example on the way (assembled to stock form...I wanted to do the
racing version...but oh well)...I was amazed that I found my assembled
example....I met the guy through e-bay even....he is a big model
collector, and is getting rid of alot of his watercooled stuff...I lucked
out at $10 for a mint assembled one......

So the moral is...keep looking on e-bay...good place to find this
stuff...and goto VW shows...another great place for stuff like this...

Eric