Meetinfg @ ND?

Fellas!

Heard  that some of you regulars were going to meet at ND soon?

Some event?  I checked the ND web site and found nothing.

Also checked the A1 Club website and nothing there either.
I believe their next meeting will occur there on Jan 16th as usual, but I
heard another meeting was being planned, true? If so let me know please!

David Guido