Fuel Gauge

Hey Folks,

      I wanted to thank everybody that gave me advice on my RPM'S and I was
hoping that someone could give me the same kind of info on another problem I
am having. It is that the gas gauge doesn't work. I couldn't find a fuse for
it in the owners manual. If anyone has had that problem and could give me some
hints on what to look for I would be very grateful!

																	Jeff