From: "MarkThomas" <scirocco.gt@virgin.net>
To: "Scirocco List" <scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Subject: Wheel arch sizes
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 18:48:40 -0000

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01BE39A5.2DD56760

Do all Sciroccos have the same sized wheel arches?
I'm asking because in my Hayne's manual it mentions whell arch extensions
for the GTX.
Might this mean I can't fit GTX wheels on my GT?

Still looking for the wheels.
Really want a set of Borbets, but they would nearly double my already
astronomical insurance premium, so I'm going for the GTX wheels if I can
ever finfd them.

Mark Thomas '87 Scirocco GT
Email: scirocco.gt@virgin.net