Re: Scirocco; Miss Spellings???

>From: "Ken and Susan Buck" <phillyscca@mail.enter.net>

>My favorite appeared at the top of the Thunder Car rules for
>Shippensburg Speedway last year.  My team-mate had been the track
>champion three years straight, I showed up in 97 and kicked butt with
>him, finishing second.  The 1998 rules came out, and the first rule
>read "no sherrockos allowed".  Made me laugh since my team mates name
>is Bill Sherwood.
>

>Ken Buck

Ken-
I got my father the Area Auto Racing News Season Review video for x-mas.
I walked in when he was watching it, and I think Shippensburg was on it.
There was a 4 cyl class that had a few rabbits and such...  What color
is your car and what # is it?  Maybe I can get another look at the video
to see if you're on it!

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com
      VW PHOTOS!     http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta uGLi, 87 Foxwagen