Re: Scirocco; Miss Spellings???

My favorite appeared at the top of the Thunder Car rules for
Shippensburg Speedway last year.  My team-mate had been the track
champion three years straight, I showed up in 97 and kicked butt with
him, finishing second.  The 1998 rules came out, and the first rule
read "no sherrockos allowed".  Made me laugh since my team mates name
is Bill Sherwood.

Ken Buck
Philadelphia Region SCCA RE and Solo chair
78 DSP VW Scirocco- regional champ 94, 95, 97, 98
85 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car
"1997 Rookie of the Year" Linda's Speedway(retired in 1998, but back in 99!!)
80 Scirocco-S  copper, 1.8L (running and inspected!!!)
84 Scirocco (running and inspected-needs a clutch)