Re: 16V'ers with schrick 268 cams!! questions!!

At 3:24 pm -0500 5/1/99, Chris Coracini wrote:
>i have an opportunity to get some of these relatively cheap.  are they
>smog legal?  if not, will i be able to pass anyway?  also, anyone with

Have you still got a cat?  If so, and if your motor runs pretty clean
as-is, you MIGHT be able to pass smog.  If you live in CA, I wouldn't count
on it, but most other jurisdictions give you more leeway.  Here in
Vancouver, you'd be borderline if you had those cams on an otherwise stock
and well-tuned motor.  No cat?  Forget it... :)