Anyone selling a Scirocco16V??

Sorry folks, one more thing.  If you are interested in the car or parts of
my 87 2L 16V, when responding with requests, please, please let me know what
you think is a fair price for what it is your asking for.  I'm not here to
rip anyone off, I want you to get a good deal.
I paid $3,800 for this car, as was.  Then,
4 new rotors and pads
2 rebuilt rear calipers
rebuilt master cylinder
SS brake lines
rear wheel bearings
Interstate battery (which I like)
Leather and white interior (which I like over total leather)
4 new tires (which I want)

So, I'm looking to make my fair share and not be pillaged.   Thanks
I would prefer you take the whole thing and you part it.  Give me prices
which you think are fair.

Rich